November 11th, 2011 was the most perfect day ever. Matt and I were sealed together for all eternity in the Oquirrh Mountain Temple in South Jordan, Utah. The ceremony started at eleven and the room was packed full of our close friends and family. I was so amazing to see everyone in there escpecially Matthew. The Oquirrh Mountain Temple was so beautiful it made it so much more magical. It took my breath away kneeling across the alter from Matt, I couldn't believe my dream was finally coming true! It was the most special moment sitting there next to Matt listening to the advice the sealer had to give. I was so calm and peaceful, I loved it. I will never forget being in the temple with Matthew that day. I love him sooo much!
After the temple sealing we headed over to Noah's in Lindon for our big wedding bash!! I have to admit before the sealing I was stresssssssed out, everything seemed like it was falling to pieces. The wedding coordinator was late so I thought I wouldnt get my bouquet, she called two days before to ask me what my colors were again! I thought the whole thing was gonna be crap. While Matt and I were driving to Noah's though, I wasnt stressed about a thing, I didnt really care anymore, after all the important thing had already taken place, and was perfect! When we got to Noah's Matt and I had a little trouble actually finding our party room ha but we finally did. We walked in and everyone cheered. The place looked FABULOUS! I was proud of all my hard work on planning :) But seriously. I was worried I had taken to many ideas and thrown them together, but the final result was amazzzzzzzing. The ceiling looked great. The food superb. The candy station was magnificant. Table décor was stunning. And most of all a room full of people who loved us and came to support us.
We went around chatting with everyone thanking them for coming so we didnt really get to eat much. Cami dished us up some good eats about half way through and they were delish! Im even good at picking food out ;) While we were eating we watched the wedding vid I put together, with ava on my lap she turns to me and says “this isn't a very good video.” What?! I had spent weeks on it! Haha. She wanted a princess movie. I loved seeing everyone there and thank them for all their support. They made the day truly special. I am so happy to be sealed to Matthew and my Heavenly Father. I love them both so much and hope everyone can feel the joy I felt on that day. Love you guys!
It had just snowed the night before the wedding, I was worried it would block the roads or cause a delay but it turned out to make the day even more beautiful! The trees and ground dusted with a fresh powdery snow with the sun shining down made it the perfect November wedding
Some of my new sister in laws outside the temple!
My mother in law and her sisters
My beautiful sisters all in the same pose haha
Dad and little Avey, I think this is the cutest pic ever, dad hardly ever smiles natural in pictures
Becca and Eddy (becward) the newly engaged couple!
I love how we're looking at each other in this! we're soo happy!
Wooohooooo we're married!!
Love
Little Avey and Far bear love them
Haha "very nice, very nice"Matt's siblings
My giant family
my siblings
I love this picture
Me and my brother
Hey there handsomeMe and Granny and all the kids
Haha Matt thinks I'm a freak
Thanks to all of Matt's family who took all these great pictures! Now I want a nice camera! haha. More to come when I get the pictures from the photographer!!























No comments:
Post a Comment