Sunday, September 11, 2011


Hey, we're new bloggers! I figured we should get one since it's whats all the married people are doing these days. ha. But Im excited about it. We're so excited to be married! Our wedding plans are going pretty good, just waiting to finalize things when we get to Utah in October. We also can't wait for the family reunion in Idaho! woohooo!! It's going to be a blast.

3 comments:

  1. Cute blog! I am new to the blogging too, We can be blogging buddies! ha, Congrats on the engagement! I was actually with Sarah when you text her that you were engaged and she didn't believe you haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanks! shes a nerd. Whats your address so i can send you an invite!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I want one! My address is:
    1802 West Maryland Avenue Apt 1085
    Phoenix Arizona 85015

    ReplyDelete